Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just got done training my recruits!!

Just had an awesome training with 6 of my brand new recruits. We discussed, among other things, recruiting, the lifeblood of our business. When you have mastered the art of recruiting 90 people in days, the real fun is when you actually start teaching your downlines how to do it. This is where my business exploded! Imagine if you have 10 downlines that are half as good as you are. Ten downlines, recruiting 15 people per month. That is 150 people per month getting recruited into your business. It's not rocket science.

Today I want to speak to you about your daily schedule. If you truly want to be successful in recruiting, you have to manage your time for the first year. If you do, then you will quickly be on your to financial independence. From 9:00am to 12:00 pm you should be doing nothing but leaving messages (message script will follow later), lunch from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm. Interviews with your prospects will begin from 1:30 pm to about 5:00 pm. Go home at 5:30 pm and spend some time with your family until 7:00 pm. From 7:30 pm to about 9:00 pm you should be in the field doing sales. Follow this regimen for one year, and teach your downlines to do so, and you should be well on your way to financial independence within one year.

P.S. - I have place a comment box on my website, if you'd like to ask me some questions about my techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment