Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Great day recruiting more people!!



I had a great day today. I recruited another person into my business. It never ceases to amaze me how, by following certain, simple, recruiting principles, you can recruit just about anyone you want to in your MLM business. It is so simple it's actually difficult for people to understand. You see, I've recruited thousands into my MLM business simply by using the method called, entice and withdraw. This is how I recruited this girl today at Starbucks using this method. Allow me to explain. Most people go about recruiting by calling a friend, acquantance, or family member, and explaining to them how, if they join them in their business, they will earn thousands of dollars and have a dream lifestyle. When the prospect looks like they might be just a little bit interested, the individual trying to recruit them tries harder to convince them to join. Somewhere along the way the prospect loses interest and does not join. Why does this happen? After studying people for a long time, and exploring many different recruiting techniques, I've come to realize that the best method you can recruit someone is to try your best NOT to recruit them! I know this sounds contradictory, but follow what I'm saying. If you tell a small child to not touch that hot stove, gues what they are going to do. Curiousity will force them to touch that stove since you told them not to, or if you tell them that they cannot play with that crystal vase on the coffee table, they will do exactly the opposite. We adults are not much different that those children. If someone tells us that we can't have that job, we want it that much more. That is how I recruit 20 - 30 people every month consistently. I tell people that they are not qualified to join my MLM company, and you would be amazed, they want to join. They see it in my face that I have no interest in them joining my team and they want it that much more!! That's the entice and withdraw method. Try it sometime!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so your saying that your able to sponser them into your business by telling them they don't qualify?

    ReplyDelete