Saturday, December 5, 2009

MLM Recruiting Techniques

Here's a good one! have you ever had a potential recruit ask you, "where do you get your clients from?" What they are really asking is "will I have to cold call?" or "will I have to approach my friends and family?" Here is a great way to respond to that: We get our clients 4 different ways: 1 one 1, 1 on 10, and 1 on 100. Let me explain: many times when people come on board with us they get so excited about the opportunity they start calling all their friends and family, and end up giving them way too much information, ultimately turning those people off. I absolutely forbid you to do that! I do not want you to contact a single person that you know without me going with you to show you how best explain this opportunity, that's what I mean by 1 on 1.

Sometimes people will want to invite many of their friends and family over, feed them, then give them an hour long presentation about the company. Again, do not do this without my presence, that's what we call 1 on 10. Next, a new person with us will want to do a seminar at their church or workplace. This is a great way to introduce this business, but again I want to be there to give the presentation. This is 1 on 100.


For more great recruiting techniques visit http://90recruitsin90days.com

1 comment:

  1. Really useful blog.Good work keeping this updated!Thanks a lot!

    MLM business

    ReplyDelete